Wednesday 9 May 2012


Wish Aamir Khan had read Swami Vivekananda..


Earlier today, I stumbled on this quote by Aamir Khan (in the context of his upcoming serial “Satyamev Jayate”):

..we are not here to make a change. I am no one to change anything.

I don’t think I am in the position to change anything..

I am very disappointed..This “helplessness” is alien to Bharat.. I wish Aamir would have read Swami Vivekananda..in particular..

Ye are the children of God..the sharers of immortal bliss, holy and perfect beings.

Ye divinities on earth – sinners!  It is a sin to call man so; it is a standing libel on human nature.

Come up, lions! and shake off the delusion that you are sheep; you are souls immortal, spirits free, blest and eternal.

Related Posts: Then only will India awake… and this post that has an audio recording of his speech at Chicago (Note: The audio is almost certainly not genuine although the words are powerful enough to stir you)

No comments:

Post a Comment